Box your part(s) (max 50lbs) and ship to us via FedEx, USPS or UPS. Make sure to degrease and clean all loose debris or additional cleaning charges WILL apply.
We will inspect your parts, contact you if we notice anything out of sorts, and then start the GP Vapor Honing process to make your parts "Sano" clean!
After your parts have gone through the GP Vapor Honing process, we inspect, box them up and ship back to you — shipping charges will be applied. Contact us to submit a RFQ and start your GP Vapor Honing cleaning process today.
We have a state-of-the-art new Vapor Honing machine capable of handling small to large parts up to a maximum volume envelope of: 30”x24”x20”. We can clean it all - steel, aluminum, brass, machined parts and cast parts.
Vapor honing is a process used for cleaning many types of materials that allows specific control of the surface finish without damage, removal or media embedment of the surface material. Also known throughout various industries as Vapor Blasting, Wet Blasting or Aqua Honing the process utilizes water, air and an abrasive media combined in specific ratios to produce the level of cleaning and surface finish desired. Wet blasting as it was first known was invented in the UK back in the 1940’s and was primarily used in the Aircraft Industry. Since then the process has been refined and adapted to many other industries where it has been found to produce superior results when compared to other cleaning processes.
– Components for Vintage Motorcycle and Classic Auto Restoration
– Engine components, automotive, motorcycle, marine, small engine
– Machined part finish cleaning and deburring
– Mold cleaning, injection and sand cast
– Critical components, impellers, turbine blades, springs, pistons, camshafts
– Surface Preparation for painting, powder coating, bonding, anodizing
– Antique and vintage collectables and memorabilia
– DOES NOT embed abrasive media in the parent material
– DOES NOT remove parent material
– Allows for precise control of the degree of the honing aggression
– Allows for precise control of the surface finish
– Environmentally Safe, non toxic, no chemicals, no airborne pollutants
– Almost any material can be cleaned and restored without damage by the process
– Proprietary blends of abrasive media can be mixed to suite a particular requirement
– Improved material surface strength and fatigue life by the fine peening process involved
Request for Quote